BigPulse is an Australian company with offices in North America, Europe, and UK that specialises in complex, high-security online voting and nominations.
The company was founded in Sydney, Australia in January 2000 by the genius of the late Ralph McKay*, a true pioneer of online voting technology. Ralph was a brilliant risk engineer, focused on developing the highest levels of security and risk management to ensure integrity with voting results.
Ralph’s legacy at BigPulse lives on through his intensely loyal and dedicated staff, who share the same passion for producing and maintaining the world’s most secure online voting technology.
Our ongoing investment in R&D has produced the world’s most feature-rich online voting technology that fully integrates management of secure online elections, nomination polls, elector comments and high security surveys.
BigPulse is independent and has no political affiliations or interests. We operate with the highest ethical standards, our integrity will not be compromised. Our mission is to deliver one hundred percent accuracy in election results.
- We pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service.
- We innovate to ensure clients’ demands and expectations are met.
- We develop and maintain long-term relationships with all our clients.
- We listen to clients’ needs and concerns and greatly value feedback.
We are BigPulse and welcome you to partner with us to promote democracy worldwide.
* Vale Ralph, 1954-2019, sadly, you passed away far too young after a brief battle with cancer, but your spirit lives on at BigPulse. Enjoy the next phase of your journey.